2 bunches radishes with greens
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Trim the radishes and wash the greens, pat dry.
2. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the radishes, season with salt and pepper and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned in spots, about 2 minutes.
3. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast the radishes for 15 minutes, until crisp-tender.
4. Return the skillet to the burner and stir in the butter to coat the radishes. Add the radish greens and cook over moderate heat until they are wilted, about 2 minutes.
5. Add the lemon juice and season with salt.
6. Serve and enjoy immediately!
Roasted Radishes with Radish Greens