4 large zucchinis, halved length-wise
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1 (8oz) block cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded chicken
1 cup shredded monterey jack, divided
1 cup shredded cheddar, divided
6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 jalapenos, seeds removed and diced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Score zucchini and schoop out insides, reserving them for later. Place zucchini halves cut side up into bottom of baking dish.
2. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake until zucchini turns bright green and is just beginning to soften, 15 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, 1/2 cup of each cheese, bacon, jalapenos, and garlic powder.
4. Fold in reserved zucchini pieces.
5. Spoon filling into zucchini boats and top with remaining 1/2 cup of each cheese and bake until cheese is melted, 15 minutes. Slice, dice, and enjoy!